All purchases made by you and the above mentioned company are subject to the following conditions
1. Unless agreed with Twelve Times (AU) Pty Ltd all invoices are to be paid within the agreed terms of strictly 30 days from the invoice date.
2. If at anytime the purchaser exceeds their credit limit, Twelve Times (AU) Pty Ltd can hold orders or suspend services until either the credit limit is raised in writing, payment is made to reduce amount owing to Twelve Times (AU) Pty Ltd or another agreement is made.
3. Claims arising from invoices must be made within 14 days of due date.
4. Twelve Times (AU) Pty Ltd may refuse to supply further goods or grant extensions of credit while overdue invoices are outstanding.
5. Your credit account can be suspended/withdrawn without notice at anytime by Twelve Times (AU) Pty Ltd if continually outside agreed terms.
6. After 2 emails chasing payment and 2 phone messages Twelve Times (AU) Pty Ltd will charge an admin fee of $150 and from that date interest at 10% on all overdue invoices. The Purchaser will pay all costs incurred by Twelve Times (AU) Pty Ltd eg… debt collector fees, legal fees for the purpose of obtaining payment of any monies owing to them.
7. Goods returned for credit will not be accepted unless prior arrangement with Twelve Times (AU) Pty Ltd is made and may be subject to a re-stocking fee. Any returns agreed to will be subject to checking the condition of the item before any credit can be granted.
8. By submitting this application, you authorise Twelve Times (AU) Pty Ltd s to make enquiries into your business via our credit reporting agency.