Sophos ZTNA on Sophos Firewall is now available
ZTNA deployment couldn't be easier.
After an incredibly successful early access program, the Sophos Network Security Team is pleased to announce that the integration between Sophos ZTNA and Sophos Firewall is generally available.
Both Sophos Firewall v19.5 MR3 and the new v20 release (currently available via early access ) now include a fully integrated ZTNA gateway within the firewall. This integration makes ZTNA deployments easier than ever by not requiring a separate ZTNA gateway VM to be deployed in order to provide secure access to applications, systems, and data behind the firewall. Essentially, your Sophos Firewall now also serves double duty as a ZTNA gateway.
There are many benefits to this integrated gateway solution:
- It reduces your hardware footprint and will ensure you do not have to invest in other platform licenses or hardware resources when deploying ZTNA
- It works everywhere a Sophos Firewall is deployed – head offices, branch offices, and public cloud (Azure or AWS) – on any form factor SFOS supports
- Rapid deployment – in just a few minutes
- It works with firewalls in high availability (HA) mode for added resiliency and redundancy
- It enables easy remote management of your firewall via SSH or the Webadmin portal without exposing these to the WAN – greatly reducing your surface area of attack
- It’s free – there is no change in licensing and agent behavior: your ZTNA agents will work seamlessly across any of our gateway platforms – now including Sophos Firewalls
ZTNA deployment couldn’t be easier…
What you need to get started:
- Sophos Firewall 5 MR3 , or v20 (available via early access)
- Sophos ZTNA license or a free trial
- Role-based access control for both Firewalls and ZTNA
Would you like to explore what Sophos has to offer? We're passionate about helping you stay safe online. Take a look hereand let us help you find the solution to best fit you or your company.