Fortinet announced the expansion of its Universal SASE offering to empower today’s hybrid workforce with FortiOS everywhere. “The Fortinet operating system, FortiOS, is the industry’s only enterprise-grade converged operating system able to support all SASE functions, including firewall, SD-WAN, secure...
Fortinet Recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Firewalls
Marks 10th time in a row that Fortinet is in the Magic Quadrant for Network Firewalls
SUNNYVALE, Calif. - Sep 18, 2019
John Maddison, EVP of products and CMO at Fortinet
“Fortinet continues to be a clear leader in the network firewall market. The Fortinet Security Fabric platform removes complexity and provides automated and broad protection across the entire digital attack surface. FortiGate Network Firewalls were among the first to deliver integrated SD-WAN, provide broad support for multi-cloud environments and accelerate the cloud on-ramp for better user experience. We believe this recognition from Gartner validates our work toward enabling enterprise customers to architect a security-driven network that delivers consistent security to all network edges.”
Fortinet® (NASDAQ: FTNT), a global leader in broad, integrated, and automated cybersecurity solutions, today announced it has been named a leader among 18 vendors in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Firewalls. This marks the tenth time Fortinet has been recognized as a Leader with a high score for completeness of vision and ability to execute. Fortinet believes its placement in the Leaders quadrant is largely due to its commitment to enabling a security-driven networking approach, which integrates security into every element of the network, to help its over 415,000 global customers increase efficiencies across their infrastructure.
FortiGate Network Firewalls ensure consistent, end-to-end protection across crucial network edges—from branches, to campuses, to hybrid data centers, and to multiple clouds—and allows customers to architect a security-driven network to gain a number of benefits, including:
- Secure SD-WAN: Fortinet is one of the first vendors to deliver integrated SD-WAN with advanced security for distributed enterprise locations to improve user experience and lower WAN cost without compromising on an organization’s security posture.
- Cloud Security: FortiGate Network Firewalls secure multi-cloud environments with broad support for the top six IaaS providers. This allows customers to leverage consistent multi-layer security protection, automation, and deep integrations no matter how many clouds they adopt.
- Accelerate the Cloud On-Ramp: Fortinet’s high-performance hybrid data center and SD-WAN solutions accelerate the cloud on-ramp by providing secure high-speed connectivity and deep SSL inspection to multi-cloud environments. Fortinet is also the only vendor that delivers inspection on encrypted flows that leverage newly introduced TLS 1.3 encryption standard. With FortiGate Network Firewalls, organizations are able to deliver excellent user experience while achieving full visibility with the inspection of all HTTPS traffic.
- Single-pane-of-glass management: Single-pane-of-glass management enabled by FortiManager provides a complete and consolidated view across a variety of network edges, simplifies operations and provides network-wide security, visibility and analytics
Together, these capabilities deliver unparalleled protection and performance to Fortinet’s over 415,000 customers worldwide. Fortinet’s FortiGate Network Firewalls have received the February, 2018 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice recognition (Feb 2018) and has the most reviews of all vendors in the Gartner Peer Insights Enterprise Network Firewall Market as of September 18, 2019. Fortinet’s Secure SD-WAN solution, an integral part of FortiGate Network Firewalls, has also received the most reviews of all vendors in the Gartner Peer Insights WAN Edge Infrastructure Market as of September 18, 2019. Fortinet believes that this additional customer validation further highlights Fortinet’s leadership in the network firewall market.
- Access a complimentary copy of the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Firewalls.
- Learn more about FortiGate and the Network Firewall MQ Report results in the blog.
- See Fortinet's FortiGate reviews on Gartner Peer Insights.
- Learn more about FortiGate Next-Generation Firewalls.
- Find out how Fortinet’s Security Fabric delivers broad, integrated, and automated protection across an organization’s entire digital attack surface from IoT to the Edge, Network Core and to Multi-Clouds.
- Learn more about FortiGuard Labs and the FortiGuard Security Services portfolio.
- Learn more about the FortiGuard Security Rating Service, which provides security audits and best practices.
- Learn more about Fortinet or read more about Fortinet’s Network Security Expert program, Network Security Academy program, and FortiVets program.
- Follow Fortinet on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
More Fortinet News Posts
Fortinet adds new security, management features to its SASE platform FortiSASE can now link SASE resources to SD-WAN apps via multiple Fortinet SD-WAN hubs. The company has exanded its Secure Private Access offering that ties SASE resources together with SD-WAN-based...
Fortinet unveils custom ASIC to boost firewall performance, efficiency Fortinet’s new custom chip, the FortiSP5, will power its converged network and security devices. Fortinet is introducing a new ASIC that promises to meld the security and network functions of its...
Original price $788.62 - Original price $6,269.97Original price$788.62 - $6,269.97$788.62 - $6,269.97Current price $788.62
The FortiGate/FortiWiFi 40F series provides a fast and secure SD-WAN solution in a compact fanless desktop form factor for enterprise branch office...View full detailsOriginal price $788.62 - Original price $6,269.97Original price$788.62 - $6,269.97$788.62 - $6,269.97Current price $788.62
Original price $0.00 - Original price $4,526.51Original price $0.00$1,217.90 - $4,526.51$1,217.90 - $4,526.51Current price $1,217.90
Fortinet FortiGate FG-60F Network Security/Firewall Appliance - 10 Port - 10/100/1000Base-T - Gigabit Ethernet - 200 VPN - 10 x RJ-45 - Desktop T...View full detailsOriginal price $0.00 - Original price $4,526.51Original price $0.00$1,217.90 - $4,526.51$1,217.90 - $4,526.51Current price $1,217.90
Original price $2,098.42 - Original price $9,916.59Original price$2,098.42 - $9,916.59$2,098.42 - $9,916.59Current price $2,098.42
Fortinet FortiGate Network Security/Firewall Appliance - 10 Port - 1000Base-T - Gigabit Ethernet, 1000Base-X - AES (256-bit), SHA-256 - 200 VPN - 1...View full detailsOriginal price $2,098.42 - Original price $9,916.59Original price$2,098.42 - $9,916.59$2,098.42 - $9,916.59Current price $2,098.42
Original price $3,703.08 - Original price $19,040.98Original price$3,703.08 - $19,040.98$3,703.08 - $19,040.98Current price $3,703.08
The FortiGate 100F series provides an application-centric, scalable, and secure SD-WAN solution with Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) capabilities f...View full detailsOriginal price $3,703.08 - Original price $19,040.98Original price$3,703.08 - $19,040.98$3,703.08 - $19,040.98Current price $3,703.08
Original price $4,468.38 - Original price $4,468.38Original price$4,468.38$4,468.38 - $4,468.38Current price $4,468.38
While traditional security solutions are designed and intended for the world of offices and corporations, the FortiGate Rugged Series offers indust...View full detailsOriginal price $4,468.38 - Original price $4,468.38Original price$4,468.38$4,468.38 - $4,468.38Current price $4,468.38